« Home | Gay Caballeros » | Pink Slips » | Skin Care » | My future as a Nova » | Handsome Hanson » | Small Update » | A Quick List Again » | I need Jesus & Hair Advice.. » | I don't understand.. » | I am... » 

Friday, January 14, 2005 

Dying for Dyson

I have a vacuum fetish, and that's my most recent target. The Dyson DC14. I bought one. I should be shot for spending that much on a vac but it was totally worth it. That bitch sucks the paint off the walls, and I've cleaned the carpet roughly 75 times, and it's still pulling sand out of the carpet fibers. I just about creamed my pants. I'm always fascinated by vacuums and I even had a play toy vacuum when I was little. My mom bought it for me along with the play kitchen, ironing board, and iron; you can't tell me she never had the slightest inclination about my future. I have to give her credit though that same year she also got me a play tool bench with all the little tools and even a saw. She was developing a little cooking, cleaning, and hammering super queen; job well done.

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates