« Home | My future as a Nova » | Handsome Hanson » | Small Update » | A Quick List Again » | I need Jesus & Hair Advice.. » | I don't understand.. » | I am... » | I Like Baseball Again » | NyQuil and Fried Chicken... » | Baseball is cool... » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

Skin Care

I was reading a post in Billy's blog about grey hair, and it just made me think about all the stress I've been under the past few years with school and work and other crap and how that is taking a toll on my beautiful skin. I need a routine for skin care/repair. I just use a regular face wash, nothing fancy, but it's time to turn up the heat abit. I'm really asking for help I guess. Any good stuff out there that's affordable, or anyone who would love to hook me up with a discount I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not asking for free, I'll pay, but I've learned that friends in retail are your greatest asset. My skin is going through some really rocky terrain recently. I've had the worst dry skin lately, and I mean everywhere; face, stomach, legs, lips, even my ankles. At first I thought it was the weird weather changes around here, up and down from hot to cold. Now I think it's more serious. I need to go to a dermatologist and see what I should do. However I would still like some general advice on products, or just what you use and how it works. Thanks in advance.

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates