« Home | I don't understand.. » | I am... » | I Like Baseball Again » | NyQuil and Fried Chicken... » | Baseball is cool... » | Google "Job Phobias" » | A Quick List » | I suddenly like baseball, no clue why!?! » | A Compliment » | Announcement » 

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 

I need Jesus & Hair Advice..

Tonight at work I was asked by a co-worker if I "had a personal relationship with Jesus?" I told him "yeah I know Jesus, he and his brother mow the grass at my apartment complex." He didn't laugh, but I thought it was funny. Anyway, this guy who was all up in my business wanted to know if I went to church, what type of church, and how long ago? Did I want to go to church with him? Um no! This guy is very nice and really wants to get to know me and be friends I think, but god and fags don't really mix, sorta like prada and sears.

I really haven’t had a relationship with any type of religion since 1988, when I tight rolled my jeans because I was fashionable, and don't think I will any time soon. Have a religious relationship that is. I was raised in a Christian household, with strict values and guilt was served with every meal, so given that I just don't know what I think about religion. Not that I don't believe in a higher power, but whatever.

So along time no bloggy bits. I'm busy, super busy. School has about 5 weeks left, and my graduation announcements went out yesterday, which means that I'll be getting a call from the school this week letting me know I'm NOT graduating, but whatever. One presentation left on the day before Thanksgiving, and I'm done with that, and the restaurant development project is also dues that same day, so all work will be done before the holiday’s start which means that once turkey day has come and gone, it's smooth sailing. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT.

I'm letting my hair grow out and I need product advice. I've never had hair longer than 2 inches and right now I'm at almost 4 and need help. How do you keep things under control while the hair grows? I'm almost going through a fuzzy mushroom faze. Any advice would be helpful. Getting things cut a certain way or product to use to keep things under control, or should I just get the damn hair cut? I'm getting a few of those curly bits in the back. It doesn't look bad...I just need guidance from the masters.

Work is going really well. I've been there 2 months and I'm a supervisor and I think once I'm done with school I'll be hired on salary. Just the usual drama, with employees and corporate crap, and the other day in the laundry room we found two used condoms wrapped up in towels from the men’s lockeroom. That's so hot!!

P.S. I'm not even going to mention the semi new layout, still more changes to come... I hate it actually.

Once, I went into this shi-shi looking salon in L.A. (pasadena, actually) to get my hair cut. Near the beginning of the cut, the stylist started asking me if I'd "found Jesus" and if I had a "personal relationship with him" blah blah blah.

How do you answer that truthfully when someone has sharp scissors to your face?

To make a long story short it turned out to be a Christian Halfway house for drug addicts, unwed christian mothers, and anyone else the church thinks is social sewage. All this disquised (quite well) as an upscale salon.

After two months of wearing caps and hats I went to a REAL salon where the stylist looked at my hair and asked "Why did this? I WANT NAMES!"

wrapped up in towels?!? ick.

For Jesus advice, visit www.landoverbaptist.org. It will answer everything for you.

It sounds like you need something with maximum hold. Go to Ulta 3 and look at the Crew or Di:Fi products. They'll do you proud every time.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates