« Home | Skin Care » | My future as a Nova » | Handsome Hanson » | Small Update » | A Quick List Again » | I need Jesus & Hair Advice.. » | I don't understand.. » | I am... » | I Like Baseball Again » | NyQuil and Fried Chicken... » 

Friday, January 14, 2005 

Pink Slips

I got written up apparently, at work I mean, and that's great. It happened tues. night after I had already left, and yeah so that's great. I didn't work last night so I came into it today with the whole place talking about it. I had no idea. The deal was the entire night shift got written up for not doing anything all day. I'm sorry but that's not in my vocabulary, not doing anything. No one has given me my little slip of pink paper saying "you've been written up." It's my first time, so they have to go easy on me. I pity the person who finally gives it to me. Really pity them. On Saturday if I come into no staff, like I have since I've been there, I'm walking out. That's the only thing I've asked for and if I don't get that, I'm walking and they can give me my second little pink paper. I pity that person as well. Enough about that.

So we have a new supervisor. I trained him, he's moved up some now and he's a big ol' queen. So we were talking about him tonight, and alot of the staff is uneasy with him because he's gay, and that makes them uncomfortable. This is all news to me. They have no idea about me, so maybe I can change their views if they ever find out the truth. I'm not there to do that, because I don't care how they feel about stuff, but it could be a nice side action.

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates