« Home | Lazy, Rainy, Smut Filled Day » | Barry's Profile » | Aches and Pains and Surveys, Oh My.........Is that... » | P.S. Watch This! » | I Have A Question, Do You Play Tennis? » | All About Me » | Blogger: Profile Not Available » | I Like Country Boys. » | Queenly...it's a good word. » | Helping Hand! » 

Sunday, July 04, 2004 

Happy 4th Playas


Seattle July 4th, 2002

Well, nothing has really happened as of late. Summer I, is over and grades will be avail. on Tues., also Summer II starts ASAP. Finals were the worst, life has been a drag and Spider Man 2 was just okay. So tomorrow we are going to the lake for the day, too enjoy our 4th, I'm curious as to what you are doing?? Please feel free to leave a comment with your July 4th plans; I would love to hear all about them! Someone has to make things interesting around here. I'll post more later after school starts back up again.

~Holla!

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates