« Home | Confessions Part 1 » | HELP » | True.com » | Hello from far away....860 miles actually. » | Please leave a message at the beep... » | Random » | Bingo, Billy and Me » | Sometimes... » | Sunday "fat" Update #3 » | Sports: I'm lovin it! » 

Friday, August 20, 2004 

Star look a-like.

Unlike Billy Boy I'm actually thrilled with my results on this web site.



#1 Alec Balwin


#2 Mickey Rourke


#3 Luke Perry

I'm not so sure about Luke Perry, but the other two I've always had a major boner for, so it's all good. Two outta three ain't bad...right?

Lucky fuck!

Although I agree, Luke Perry doesn't seem to work like the other 2. That's not a great picture of him either.

Now that is a great picture of you and the other 2 stars.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates