« Home | Please leave a message at the beep... » | Random » | Bingo, Billy and Me » | Sometimes... » | Sunday "fat" Update #3 » | Sports: I'm lovin it! » | I Love Celebs... » | Motivations and Lack of Them.. » | What? » | Tired » 

Monday, August 09, 2004 

Hello from far away....860 miles actually.

So things here in Chicago are cool so far, and by cool I mean the city and the weather. Thia is another place on my list of cities, that "I will move to some day." The food is great the people have been too and the overall I like it alot. Now that I've said that, I'll have a melt down, or something. Okay that's it for now. Oh, yeah, the "Sunday fat Update"....
"Sunday fat Update #4"

Last Week: 305
This Week: 301
Total Lost: 14.8
So not too bad for 1 month? Okay later haterz!

Enjoy Chicago! You'll have to tell us more once you get back.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates