« Home | I Love Celebs... » | Motivations and Lack of Them.. » | What? » | Tired » | Sunday "fat" Update #2 » | I'm no perfect person. » | New Layout? » | Sunday "fat" Update #1 » | Users Guide » | Diet » 

Friday, July 30, 2004 

Sports: I'm lovin it!



I have a membership to a yahoo group that specializes in sport gear picture....lame yes, but guys are hot, and guys in sports gear are hotter, and guy in no gear.....well you get the idea. These are a few that I thought were note worthy and needed some attention. Hope everyone likes.

We've had tons of rain the last two days and a hella storm two nights ago, so hella that it blew out our receiver, the audio receiver, so it was smoking and on fire and shit. So we pulled the plug and went out to buy a new one. $500, two DVD's, and a protection plan later, we arrived home with a new toy, we spent the next 3 hours figuring it all out, but everything is working just fine. I still have to go through the set up, but I can't be bothered right now.

The diet is fine; haven’t really had any road bumps so far. Subway has been the lunch of choice lately, we need to go shopping for groceries, and I think I'm gonna take up a sport, even though masturbation is the only thing I can stick too, no pun intended.

Ha, stick to- real funny
-Bingo
www.BoyAndHisToy.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates