« Home | Celebrate » | I Feel a Weight Being Lifted » | I Love Football » | Game ON!!! » | I'm a hater » | Solution » | A Problem » | Hold the crazy » | Impressions » | Weird Stuff » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

30 minute DEALS

Rachael Ray is kickin everyone's butt. Who knew she could design shoes? Well not really but her's is probably the cutest of them all. I really like her a lot and wonder where she got her start . I mean she's got a TV Show in the works as well as a new magazine. Watch out Martha this chick is takin over.

Speaking of Martha, her new day-time show is almost un-watchable, and I'm like the biggest supporter ever, but it's just not good and her Apprentice show?!?! YUCK

Rachael has been going through a makeover lately. She's slimmed down. Got her hair did, and updated her wardrobe. She looks hot lately, so it's a matter of time till she takes over the world. I mean her shoes she designed is selling for $2,600. Only one in the pair. She's certainly the most popular. So here's more Rachael!


About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates