« Home | I Love Football » | Game ON!!! » | I'm a hater » | Solution » | A Problem » | Hold the crazy » | Impressions » | Weird Stuff » | Listy Bit » | Anniversary Surprise » 

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 

I Feel a Weight Being Lifted

It's really odd. I feel like things are finally falling into place somewhat. I'm on the cusp of starting a new job, which I really think I'm going to love. That was really my biggest challenge over the past few months, five months to be exact.

So all through my life I've always had school, and not really knowing, this adds structure and purpose to everyone's life growing up. It is the biggest part of your everyday life for the better part of say 20 years, and it changes you, and sculpts you into who you are and will be. So you go to school to become "prepared" to face the real world, but I felt like I lacked everything I should have been able to learn and absorb from school. This left me empty and wondering what was next. I've been very out of control with emotions because I'm done with school and starting a new stage of life, and I'm lost.

I started therapy because of the anxiety caused by the "next stage." It's helped me somewhat and that makes me very happy. I had reservations about going though, it almost admits to failure, but hey, whatever. However, now I have a new job, starting at the end of the month and one that I really wanted, so the therapy, I feel, is over now. I've gotten the push I needed to move on from school and I'm gonna run far away with it. A weight has been lifted and I'm excited again like it's my first time riding a bike, falling in love all over again, and even that first day of school which repeats every year. I love that feeling and I can't wait to get started.

Lots of other stuff is going on as well. I just don't know where to start.

About me

  • I'm Morgan
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • Kid tested mother approved, well mostly.
  • My profile
  • Contact

    Photos

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ground Floor. Make your own badge here.

    Journal Links

    Link Backs

    Subscribe & Search

    Payments

    Relations

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory

      Listed on Blogwise

      Site Meter

      Powered by Blogger

      LinkShare - Join now

      ZIRH_logo 88x31

      Banner 10000046

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates